Click above to learn more about HRJR Enterprises!

Monday, August 27, 2012

BE A PART OF MY NEXT "JOURNEY!"

Has your opinion ever been taken seriously? Has your input ever been included in something greater than you? If so ... Then you know that's a wonderful feeling. If not, well we're about to change that.

A couple of years ago, one of my coaches went through the process of writing a book which is now on the shelves of every major retailer across the nation. A part of this process was to share every chapter with a select group of people, receive their feedback, and include some of their feedback in the finished product. It gave a totally new level of realism to the book, and it inspired me to do the same with my next project.

Once I have at least ten new subscribers to this blog, I will begin sharing the chapters. Please set your e-mail settings to receive notifications without them being placed in your junk or spam folders.*

In the next few days, I am going to begin sharing chapters from my next project, "SUCCESS IS A JOURNEY: From the Womb to the Tomb." If you would like to be a part of the process of completing this project, all you have to do is:

1. Subscribe to follow this blog by clicking over on the top right corner.
2. Read the chapters as they are presented, and
3. Give your feedback via e-mail to me at "HSREEDJR@gmail.com."

I'm looking forward to sharing this journey with you, and as a special thank you ... The first 5 subscribers will receive a FREE autographed complimentary copy of the book when it's officially released. Subscribers 6 through 10 will receive a 50% discount. There may be additional discounts for any subsequent subscribers depending on the amount of feedback provided.


*By submitting your feedback you consent for it to be added to the book. Furthermore, you understand that submission is at the discretion of the author and his editor(s).

1 comment:

  1. Was I one of the first five subscribers? I hope so. : >

    ReplyDelete