Click above to learn more about HRJR Enterprises!

Friday, August 9, 2013

To Thine Own Self ...

We are living in a time in which people are walking around making fools out of themselves because society has convinced most of you that it is in poor taste to be honest with people at the expense of their feelings. In other words, it's easier to lie to people and allow them to feel good about lying to themselves than it is to tell them the truth and deal with them being mad at you because you placed the burden upon them of having to be honest with themselves.

Well, in order for me to reach my goals I need to have people that are real with me, and they can't be real with me if they're not real with themselves first. So if my bluntness turns people off, guess what? IT'S SUPPOSED TO. It is my natural weeding out process. Where you find yourself in my life is ultimately determined by how you carry yourself.

#AnyoneCanBeCut #NothingPersonal

No comments:

Post a Comment